Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Milo no. 3

As mentioned in a previous post, I made a third Milo. Cotton yarn this go-round, as a summertime experiment. A friend of mine is about to spend a week at the beach with her family, and I thought this blue/white/cream stuff (an entire 1-lb cone of Peaches n' Creme worsted that somebody gave me, so hurrah for free yarn) looked so beachy, I made this for her 19-month-old. I made it a little longer so he could get more wear out of it. I got him into it for a brief moment just to check the fit, but I was not fast enough to get a picture, so this is currently the only evidence I have of its existence, since I sent it to its new home without getting any other photos.

Ravlery details here

Working on : A project I have dubbed "The Hat That Wouldn't Die," scheming for sewing projects, a gauge swatch for a Little Bubbles Sweater which I am hoping will still fit Piper when I'm done, and a knitted polka-dot dress that may never get off the ground. Also much wishing that I had gotten it in gear for Spring Top Week 2010, but that is filed under "Not Gonna Happen, Lady."

1 comment:

Trish said...

That milo looks perfect - lovely little purl stitches, very beachy indeed. I am amazed that you are actually able to get so much done!