Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pay It Forward: Sneak Peeks

I am working away on the packages for my Pay-It-Forward buddies. I have come to the conclusion that I am the following things:

1. Completely scatterbrained
2. In need of a personal chef
3. The world's slowest crafter
4. Really lousy at a)estimating how long it takes to complete something and
5. b) budgeting my time.

Or possibly I just need someone to follow me around and keep me on task all day. I always feel swamped, but nothing ever seems to get done, work-wise, house-wise, or craft-wise. Why is that?!

Despite my slowness, they are shaping up to be pretty cool. In the meantime, here are some sneak peeks:








Please forgive the small and blurry cameraphone pictures. Our house seems to have inadequate night-time lighting, for some reason. Also, I am on a differerent computer and having formatting problems...sigh.

No comments: