I am entering into the following agreement with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to doing the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment.
I am willing to post overseas (I am in the U.S.), but remember you must commit on your blog to do the same for others.
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you. But you may be pleasantly surprised. It will definitely be craft-related, I'm just not sure which kind of craft yet.
- What I send will be made just for you, with love, by my own hands. You'd be surprised how much of our personalities does come through online.
- I will complete all 5 gifts this year - 2009.
- I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world, that you can touch and feel, and not something cyber.
- I reserve the right to do something strange. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. If you find it truly horrendous, just let me know. Perhaps you'll send it forward to someone who will absolutely love it.
- In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
- Send your mailing address - after I contact you to confirm.
Everyone is welcome. I guarantee that you will receive something from me providing you do the same for 5 other people in your blog post. Are you game? Let's do this and I can't wait to send you what I hope you'll consider a nice surprise.
Particulars: 1) Make sure I can contact you, some way you can provide or I can get your email address. 2) Please be patient with me. I am a slow crafter. I knit, bead, sew very badly, and occasionally dip my toe into papercrafting. If you're allergic to wool or something, let me know so I don't send you a sheepsdown scarf, or tell me you hate orange so I don't send you a 15-strand orange necklace. 3) I hope I don't disappoint anyone.
Show me your link in the comment below, and I'll contact you.