Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snapshots: Late January 2011

I. Am. So. Tired.

That's about it. Just sheer, mind-numbing, circles-under-the-eyes, drooling-while-awake exhaustion. I can't even pinpoint why, unless it's the sinus infection plus my grandma is dying plus I'm de-cluttering the house plus getting it ready to show plus spending an hour in the car every day minimum plus all the running errands plus all the planning plus all the budgeting plus all the shopping plus all the cooking plus all the extended-family drama plus my kid apparently needs to be crawling all over me and sticking her fingers in my ears/up my nose/in my eyes every second of the day. I'm trying to do one of those take-a-photo-every-day things, but I don't have time to get the pictures off the memory cards. I'm trying to knit more and use up my yarn stash, but my head is just not in it and I've had to frog the last four projects I started. I'm trying to sew more, but by the end of the day I'm too tired to drag out my machine and supplies, work on a project, and stay up until 3:00 am to clean it all up.


In short, just life. Nothing that a week or five spent lounging on the beach wouldn't cure.

No comments: