Friday, July 11, 2008

Under Construction

I know I took a hiatus for a while. I apologize (again) and promise (again) to put in some work here. I also apologize (again) for the (repeated) barrage of back-dated posts. It's all part of my blog remodel.

I have dropped our pseudonyms, because they were getting cumbersome. So henceforth I shall be known as "Steph," in case any of my 1.3 readers ever come back this way.

I have changed the look of this thing, and am still tinkering with it. I will also be inserting more back-dated posts. Please forgive me. Right now, I am trying to keep 4 blogs and 2 photo sites updated, and I just can't do it any more. So this flury of activity is in preparation for my transition to using this blog full-time, instead of the afterthought it has been.

The dust will settle eventually, I promise.

No comments: